Sample Cover letter for Care Nurse
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Care Nurse.
(Write your name and address)
1539 Lady Bug Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lithia Motors Inc.
3028 Shingleton Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From JobCentral.com I learned about the vacancy for Care Nurse in Lithia Motors Inc. at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prepared patients for screenings and surgeries.
- Provided post operative care and monitoring, responsible for preparing and delivering of drip infusions, oral medication and inhalation therapy.
- Handled gastrostomy care and PEG feeding as well as dressing surgical wounds.
- Nurse in internal intensive care station with focus on gastroenterology, cardiology, endocrinology and pneumology.
- Assessed and monitored acute myocardial infarction and gastrointestinal bleedings.
- Assisted doctors in minimally invasive procedures such as cava catheterisation and cardiac catheter.
- Prepared patients for diagnostic screenings, monitored and evaluated medication and therapy in consultation with the doctors.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a great thing for me to keep in front of you the knowledge that I have earned so that you can make out the ability which I have in me. Kindly let me know the interview timing so that we can discuss the matter appropriately.