Sample Cover letter for Caregiver
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
1930 Maud Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2667 Elliott Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful to the CollegeRecruiter as because of it I could make out the vacancy for the Caregiver post in location. If I get a chance to work in a reputed firm like Kemet Corp. then I would definitely make efforts to prove myself.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provide basic care and personal hygiene to the patient such as bathing, feeding, grooming and oral care.
- Ensure the health and safety of the patient.
- Assist the patient in conducting daily exercise such as walking, stretching and so on.
- Taking vital sign of the patient and record the details.
- Assist the patient going to Hospital for hemodialysis.
- Give proper guidance regarding his medical condition.
- Give oral medicine as prescribe by the doctor
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.