Sample Cover letter for Carpenter
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Carpenter it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
1897 Romines Mill Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
StanCorp Financial Group Inc
216 Roosevelt Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Carpenter position in Frisco . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As a full time carpenter my duties included working from plans to meet strict deadlines. My work included the handmade production of custom built forms for concrete pouring.
- Working with customers drawings, sketches & ideas
- To meet strict deadlines & key targets
- Created handmade wooden moulds for concrete products
- Able to work under pressure as part of a team
- Keen eye for detail, ensuring all details were accurate
- Responding to customer demands & expectations
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my educational background and work experience. I am look forward to hear from you soon. You can contact me via email and phone number that is mentioned in my resume. I appreciate your assistance in this matter.