Sample Cover letter for CDL Driver
In order to acquire post of CDL Driver you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
3251 Badger Pond Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pulte Homes Inc
4806 Fairfield Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please review my resume for applying for the position of CDL Driver at Tampa . I have the relevant work experience in the desired field. I believe, I would be make great contribution to Pulte Homes Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Worked for an owner operator truck driver doing pick up and delivery of various food products and dry goods transporting throughout most of the United States.
- Driving a conventional Peterbuilt semi truck and pulling mostly 48 and 53 trailers. Also establish good customer relations.
- Owned and operated 24 box truck as well as one ton 12 flat-bed trucks.
- Contracted with Forward Air National Freight Broker, Tulsa, Ok.
- Trucking and courier service doing interstate travel as well as out of state nation wide travel for delivery and pick up for a vast majority of items and products from a few pounds to tens of thousands of pounds.
- Also responsible for vehicle maintenance, payroll, bookkeeping, and customer relations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.