Sample Cover letter for Certified Nursing Assistant
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Certified Nursing Assistant.
(Write your name and address)
1981 Norma Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Phelps Dodge Corp.
3174 Poling Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From CareerBuilder I learned about the vacancy for Certified Nursing Assistant in Phelps Dodge Corp. at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care polices and procedures.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Assisted the residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming accordance with established care plan.
- Report to the charge nurse about any changes of condition .
- Measured and recorded patient s fluid intake and output.
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients.
- Assisted patients to doctor appointments.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume enclosed. I am looking forward to explore the available opportunity at your company. I will get in touch with you next week to confirm that if we can arrange an interview.