Sample Cover letter for Channel Sales
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
3460 Breezewood Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3711 Reppert Coal Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to find the vacancy for Channel Sales in Hibernia Corp. at Dodge City and would like to apply for it. The job profile and working environment which I expect is according to me completely matching with your need as mentioned in CareerBuilder .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- An interim appointment to set up an Eastern and Western European channel for Trinity Group who are a specialist IT storage manufacturer and distributor in Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East.
- Managing meetings with target accounts in order to explain business proposal and sign key accounts.
- Responsible for researching markets, identifying key market segments, target accounts and agreeing strategy with MD.
- Working alongside Product Managers in order to support new accounts with Pricing and pre sales support.
- Responsible for market and competitive analysis reports in the defined territory and reporting this to MD and key vendor.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By this cover letter just wanted to give rough idea about my skills and ability to work hard. Waiting for your interview call so that you can personally meet and decide my potential to get the post or not.