Sample Cover letter for Chemist
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Chemist.
(Write your name and address)
1145 Rainy Day Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
U.S. Industries Inc.
4369 Liberty Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Dedication and confidence are the two things which every job demands and keeping that in mind I think I can perfectly meet with your job requirements for Chemist post which I came to know via JobCentral.com . U.S. Industries Inc. in Cambridge is known for punctual work in market and so I m keen to learn some great business ethics.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for 3 Technical Support Engineers and 2 Production Chemists reporting directly to the country manager.
- Monitoring chemical consumption ensuring sufficient chemical is in-country, taking delivery time into consideration.
- Generation of chemical budget and interim reviews as requested
- Monthly chemical usage and expenditure reporting.
- Chemical and process optimisation and implementation of cost saving / continuous improvement measures were applicable.
- Highly reliable chemical injection project – increased barrier effectiveness of process chemicals.
- Adherence to BP’s and Champions HSSE requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to prove myself for this post, there is a need of one meeting. Fix the date and timing and let me know on the mentioned contact details. Kindly take this matter in to account as soon as possible.