Sample Cover letter for Chemistry Professor
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Chemistry Professor and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3920 Emily Renzelli Boulevard
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Consolidated Edison Inc.
1100 Layman Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I read your ad in Monster.com , I believe that possess the experience and characteristics you are seeking for. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter for your consideration.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Creatte an effective learning environment through the use of a variety of instructional methods.
- Collaborate in the development and continued assessment of learning outcomes for use in program reviews and curriculum revision.
- Work with other program and/or discipline faculty to complete scheduled program reviews and to use the findings to revise the curriculum.
- Participate in appropriate professional development activities to assure currency in both discipline, knowledge and instructional methods.
- Participate in department/discipline, division, campus, and college meetings and committees.
- Participate in college projects, surveys, studies, and reports that relate to the discipline or program.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.