Sample Cover letter for Claims Examiner
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Claims Examiner. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
1837 Raver Croft Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
EOG Resources, Inc.
1010 Seltice Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with EOG Resources, Inc. for the position of Claims Examiner at Chattanooga . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Directed discovery on litigated liability claims.
- Collaborated with defense counsel in organizing case and monitoring progress.
- Identified, troubleshot and resolved various questions coming from litigation.
- Served as resource in mediations, settlement contracts, and trials.
- Communicated with management on progress of cases up to final decision.
- Oversaw and conducted law office audits, which included detailed drafting.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my resume enclosed. I have all the original documents and experience certificate for the verification. I will contact you in next few days to discuss the employment opportunities and see if interview can be arranged. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.