Sample Cover letter for Coach
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Coach. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3480 Johnny Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Fifth Third Bancorp
3487 Upland Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Something I can say is that it would be glad to work with people like you and my working ability won’t let you people down. When I got in touch with Net-Temps.com I came to know about vacancy for Coach and soon decided to not let this opportunity go. Fifth Third Bancorp in New Berlin is known for its great work and being part of such firm would be great thing for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Identification and recruitment of talented players for the Representative Programme.
- Identification and Recruitment of Talented Coaches for Representative programme.
- Support/Education/Mentoring of Coaches on Representative Programme
- Support/Education for players and coaches at club and school level.
- Support and development of Professional Coaches in the Region.
- Delivery of Coach Education Courses
- Increase the number of UKCC Qualified Coaches
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can get in touch with me on the mentioned contact address in order to discuss the date of interview. I want to contribute in the success of the company and will be waiting for your positive reply.