Sample Cover letter for College Recruiter
If you want to rule the position of College Recruiter and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
2932 Huntz Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Boise Cascade Corporation
279 Corbin Branch Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Simply Hired I came to know about the vacancy for College Recruiter and I am keen to work under your guidance. Boise Cascade Corporation in Cambridge is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prospecting by cold calling, follow-up on leads ,establishing strong relationships as well as building relationships with current customers.
- Cleaning, Inspecting, having an eye on detail and keeping in contact with future clients, as well as being highly organized on a daily basis
- Offering solutions to their janitorial needs and combining them with other complete cleaning packages
- payroll, billing, preparing contracts for clients and employees etc. and setting up initial cleaning service
- Completing cleaning projects on time according to specific contracts
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.