Sample Cover letter for Communication
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Communication, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
2298 Jerry Dove Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3599 Ward Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which ALLETE, Inc. is providing is truly great not mainly because of Communication post but because of the working environment which they provide. North Charleston the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the Jobing.com for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- the production of a monthly e-newsletter with updates on our project work and events, building up its circulation from 3,000 to over 10,000 within a year
- co-ordinating information from our 8 international offices into a regular newsletter for our Members and arranging their annual workshop
- producing the Annual Report which included a summary of our activities over the year and the statutory accounts
- Developing Practical Action’s presence through on-line social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
- Promoting Practical Action’s work at three exhibitions (held at Stoneleigh, One Great Street and Olympia).
- I organised the production of display material and literature, scheduled attendance rotas and did face-to-face promotion with members of the public
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.