Sample Cover letter for Communication Specialist
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Communication Specialist are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
2881 Lowes Alley
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Fortune Brands Inc.
3869 Boring Lane
Point Reyes Station
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about your requirement for Communication Specialist at Location from the Simply Hired . I have the required qualifications and work experience required for the job and I believe I could make worthy contribution to Fortune Brands Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Answering telephones calls professionally
- Responding to customer inquiries professionally
- Researching required information using available resources
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, forms and applications
- Identifying and intensifying priority issues – Follow up customer calls
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.