Sample Cover letter for Community Volunteer
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Community Volunteer. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4625 Star Trek Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation
1889 Hart Ridge Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Community Volunteer position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Picking the chidren up from school and bringing them up two the after school club
- Help with the childrens homework ,free play,drawing,making different things
- Making sure the class is tidy
- I had three keys children make sure all work set has been done and make sure everything going well at school
- Education and training
- Personal and career development, internet awareness and job search
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.