Sample Cover letter for Computer Specialist
Learn how to write good cover letter for Computer Specialist in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
862 Star Route
(Write Employer’s name and address)
American Express Company
2242 Tenmile Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please review my resume for applying for the position of Computer Specialist at Chicago . I have the relevant work experience in the desired field. I believe, I would be make great contribution to American Express Company in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Modernized data presentation from complex raw data files to organized spreadsheets, pivot tables, 2 and 3D graphics and drill downs.
- Discovered major flaws in application, backend queries and tools that when corrected led to greater accuracy or presented data.
- Implemented substantial query library which greatly increase the speed and accuracy of the multitude of complex backend reports.
- Creatted advanced test cases that are easier to implement saving testers over an hour and a half of test time and producing more accurate test results.
- Discovered, recommended and implemented new test tracking software which test much better query results.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I sincerely look forward to put my skills and work experience with your organization. I will contact you in next few days for confirming the details of the interview. You can contact me for any clarifications if needed. I would like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.