Sample Cover letter for Computer Trainer
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Computer Trainer.
(Write your name and address)
493 Maxwell Farm Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Dover Corporation, Inc.
1503 Stone Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of Computer Trainer available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in Indeed.com perfectly matches with my personality. Dover Corporation, Inc. in Staunton is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for insuring food safety rules, Haccp, and SOP´s
- Responsible for insuring that products are produced according to customer specifications
- Insure paperwork is complete and accurate on all forms including paperwork completed by other technicians
- Train QA technicians on new product specs and processes
- Interact with production management and USDA personnel to resolve product quality,
- Microsoft Excel and Word Applications used daily
- Familiar with SIS finished product standards
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.