Sample Cover letter for Construction Manager
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Construction Manager and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
2454 Garfield Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lincoln National Corporation
4997 Burton Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Lincoln National Corporation at Gridley via Indeed.com , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managing all hard floor areas above apron.
- Overseeing concrete works screed works and tiling.
- Managing and organising weekly planner meetings and weekly, monthly and safety meetings for all floor plate works.
- Reviewing Method statements and R/A’s from all contractors
- Managing safety, quality and programmed of all supplier’s
- Organising and managing daily meetings for all suppliers
- Weekly work planners and design meetings on a weekly basis as well as monthly safety meeting
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a great thing for me to keep in front of you the knowledge that I have earned so that you can make out the ability which I have in me. Kindly let me know the interview timing so that we can discuss the matter appropriately.