Sample Cover letter for Consultant
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Consultant. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3107 Kelly Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
2396 Roy Alley
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
According to your advertisement in CollegeRecruiter , I would like to apply for the position of Consultant at West Union . As I have been working in the same domain around five years I have acquired good skills related to the above mentioned job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I have a well rounded experience of all aspects of the timber industry,
- From silviculture, harvesting, sawmilling, poleyard management and all aspects of timber
- Health and Safety systems , audited maintained these systems in-house, including the required auditing and control thereof.
- As Technical Manager of an integrated plantation, plywood, sawmillig and poleyard operation (Thesen& Co) I was involved in all activities and gained valuable experience in timber grading, plywood manufacture, adhesives in the timber industry and all poleyard activities.
- After my retirement from Arch TimberProtection in 2008 I was Consultant to The New Forests Company for the establishment of a greenfields Pole treating yard in rural Uganda, and project managed all aspects to production of treated utility poles over a period of four months.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.