Sample Cover letter for Consultant Resume
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Consultant Resume needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3562 Coal Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Philip Morris Companies Inc.
3097 Hidden Valley Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via JobFox.com , I learned of Consultant Resume for your office at Corsica . I am interested in joining Philip Morris Companies Inc. in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Account managed and provided cost effective and efficient business and system solutions.
- Negotiated key deliverables with senior and executive leadership throughout AT&T.
- Led an information technology team through a comprehensive re-engineering, work redesign, and process improvement effort that resulted in cost savings, improved quality, and efficiencies.
- Worked with technical staff towards gathering requirements, identifying & mapping detailed current processes.
- Developed the test plan and test scenarios to be used in testing, based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Assisted in development of user manual and training materials for new technology and process improvement.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.