Sample Cover letter for Controller
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Controller require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
2823 Davis Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Tesoro Petroleum Corp.
1656 Norma Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
An advert in the Monster.com mentions that you are looking for a Controller position for your office at San Francisco . I would like to apply as my unique combination of innovative abilities, and work experience allows me to become an ideal person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Management customer portfolio
- Prepare and send the monthly invoice
- Responsible for own cash allocation
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Work with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- Provide regular customer contact by phone fax and email
- Achieve targeted results while promoting customer goodwill
- Make adjustments handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Work under direction of and reports to a credit manager
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.