Sample Cover letter for Cook
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Cook, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
634 Upland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1656 Camden Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Cook position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To cover all aspects of Food and Beverage outlets.
- To act as team leader within the Food and Beverage operation.
- To act as Assistant Manager as required.
- Training new staff members.
- To promote a safe, healthy and environmentally secure environment.
- Can cook most of the Indian food.
- To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of team to meet Rota requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.