Sample Cover letter for Corporate Attorney
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Corporate Attorney requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
3402 Berkshire Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Felcor Lodging Trust Inc.
1992 Green Acres Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Felcor Lodging Trust Inc. for the position of Corporate Attorney at Knoxville . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Upon return from the UK, I have opened a small civil practice specializing in consumer protection and contract disputes.
- The opening of a solo-practice has been a challenge, however it has re-ignited my desire to return to the criminial law and the courtroom.
- My practice has enabled me to seek admission in the Southern District of Texas as well as allowed me to gain insight into the Harris County Civil Courts.
- I was involved in assisting new students in the SMU Civil Clinic since I was previously a student and now a return student supervisor in the Civil Clinic.
- I was highly involved in many client cases as well as assistance and support to the Civil Clinic academic deans and support staff.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By having a meeting with you we can carry forward more discussion related to work and I can positively assist in bringing up the project or name of the company. Further my experience and working style will speak for me. Kindly arrange the meeting and on the mentioned contact details get in touch with me.