Sample Cover letter for Correctional Officer or Peer Counselor
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Correctional Officer or Peer Counselor requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
2327 George Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Jones Apparel Group Inc.
1314 Hillcrest Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was simply great to hear about the vacancy for the Correctional Officer or Peer Counselor job in Jones Apparel Group Inc. at Ocala, as working for your company is just like dream coming true. Job profile is quiet interesting and I think my eligibility is quiet near to your requirements as mention in Indeed.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Produced detailed reports regarding daily incidents and facility security issues.
- Developed job function specifications.
- Streamlined department reporting by developing improved process for data gathering maintenance.
- Visitation and coordination of inmates.
- Orientation of inmates and staff of procedures.
- Suicide watch and prevention.
- Training of deadly and non-deadly force.
- Mediate conflicts with inmates and staff.
- Coordinate employee work schedules and duties.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will get in touch with you via phone to know about the scheduled date of interview. With this meeting you can test my experience as well as working ability. Thank for considering my letter among so many different letters.