Sample Cover letter for Court Reporter
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Court Reporter so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
3012 Jadewood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Greif Bros. Corporation
1185 Stout Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in Net-Temps.com in regards to Court Reporter position for your office at Schaumburg . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Process an average caseload in excess of 89,000 per year.
- Scheduling all court hearings for 3 Judges and 3 Magistrates.
- Research and certify copies of convictions for various investigations,
- Including The FBI, Homeland Security, and Private Investigation firms.
- Enter and prepare “In Custody” files for court rooms
- Run driving records and vehicle plate information through Secretary of
- State System.
- Relief cashier for both community and court side departments.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my educational background and work experience. I am look forward to hear from you soon. You can contact me via email and phone number that is mentioned in my resume. I appreciate your assistance in this matter.