Sample Cover letter for Creative Designer
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Creative Designer. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
272 Johnson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
303 Buffalo Creek Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Creative Designer position with BellSouth Corporation at Benson . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Leading a creative team of 5 in designing blended learning solutions consisting of e-Learning, classroom and Computer Based Training (CBT) programmes.
- Delivered two major projects designing and producing content for an e-Learning programme for the Royal Navy’s Leading Engineering Technicians and a Mine Hunter CBT for the Saudi armed forces.
- Created branded marketing and communications literature and publications.
- Forecast time required to produce media content under strict brief, time and budgetary guidelines.
- Designed exhibition and bid support media for VT Group and other MOD departments Maintained technical knowledge, keeping up to date with latest production techniques.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.