Sample Cover letter for Creative Web Designer
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Creative Web Designer. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
3023 Lodgeville Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Procter & Gamble Co.
1999 Bagwell Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Creative Web Designer for your office at Plymouth . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Procter & Gamble Co. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Develop the frontend and backend of the Sotheby’s South Africa website.
- Content Management and Product.
- Provide search engine friendly content and apply to the website.
- Design online marketing campaigns and Image editing.
- Create all website layouts / designs.
- Implement all website layouts / designs.
- User management.
- Train clients on how to use their content management system.
- Apply search engine optimisation to all joomla websites.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I earnestly look forward to put my knowledge and work experience into practice. I will contact you in following days for confirming that you have received my resume. Please contact me for any questions that you might have. Thanks a lot for your consideration.