Sample Cover letter for Credit Manager
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Credit Manager. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
3775 Sumner Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hillenbrand Industries Inc.
4534 Burton Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which Hillenbrand Industries Inc. is providing is truly great not mainly because of Credit Manager post but because of the working environment which they provide. Santa Monica the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the Net-Temps.com for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- After a six month consultancy role to improve their debtors ledger and re-train the existing team,
- I was offered the permanent position, managing three supervisors, and up to ten credit controllers and administrators,
- Within a four year period, I reduced the ledger balance from 9 million to under 5 million, whilst sales continued to grow.
- I was also responsible for a substantial portion of the billing to our largest customers,
- I prepared weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts, Stop Lists and monthly performance data in both spreadsheet and graphical formats, covering Sales,
- I received numerous commendations and, in 2008, won the Managing Directors personal award for outstanding contribution to the company’s performance.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.