Sample Cover letter for Culinary
In order to acquire post of Culinary you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
1878 Bartlett Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
730 Watson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was waiting for such opportunity to work with Ruddick Corp in Southfield for Culinary . I got to know about the vacancy while browsing CollegeRecruiter and I am looking forward to work with this company which has reputed name in market.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- organized and prepared meals ranging from hors d’Oeuvres, small to large
- scale buffets and gourmet dinners for corporate functions, weddings, private
- parties and special occasions
- consulted with clients and designed menus based on their needs
- designed creative displays and presentations for themed functions
- designed and created wedding and special occasions cakes
- managed the ordering and inventory control system and negotiated contracts
- managed team of up to thirty kitchen crew and serving staff
- maintained computerized accounting system: Simply Accounting
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this letter I have given short description of myself, further as you will meet me you will analyze my working ability. Thank you for concern that you have shown by reading my cover letter.