Sample Cover letter for Customer Care Officer
Understand importance of neat and clean cover letter. Apart from content even the description style and format of writing letter for Customer Care Officer also plays important role.
(Write your name and address)
762 Green Acres Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1545 Patterson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the CareerBuilder , I learned about your need for Customer Care Officer at Rocky Mount . I am very interested in this position with Sunoco Inc., and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Take the lead in the development and promotion of departmental customer care policy and subsequent strategy, liaising with Members of the City Council, service users and employees within the Department as appropriate to ensure that policy is built into all aspects of service planning and delivery.
- Identify and develop management information systems to facilitate the monitoring of customer care and quality assurance initiatives and their effect on departmental performance.
- Promote the Customer Care philosophy within the Department using a wide range of accessible media.
- Develop training initiatives relating to customer care and quality initiatives. Continuously review and evaluate the Customer policy and strategy to ensure it meets changing demands and contributes to the most effective use of departmental resources. Prepare and present policy reports on all aspects of customer care and quality initiatives as
- may be required from time to time. Manage, develop and appraise staff which may be assigned to the Unit, offering advice and feedback on performance, review progress on a regular basis and identify and address training needs.
- Provide information to senior management on customer service initiatives, participating in meetings where appropriate.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.