Sample Cover letter for Customer Service Cashier
Do you understand the importance of cover letter for Customer Service Cashier? Can you write an attention grabbing letter? If you are finding it difficult to prepare such letter then this sample letter can assist you in writing the letter effortlessly.
(Write your name and address)
4180 Rocky Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Adelphia Communications Corporation
196 West Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful for giving me your precious time and taking my interview for Customer Service Cashier . It can be always a great experience to work for reputed company like Adelphia Communications Corporation situated in North Wales. I learnt about the vacancy via Monster.com while browsing net.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Having been customer focused throughout my retail experience, I have the ability to use my departmental and organizational skills to help manage workload and deliver the optimum results with minimal confusion.
- My warm and friendly nature makes it easier for me to work in a team with different personalities.
- I do have both verbal and excellent communicative skills and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas and a knowledge to identify new opportunities.
- Regardless of working in a team, I do have the ability to manage my own workload using my own initiative to provide and deliver excellent customer service.
- In my current job as a site representative working as a programmer,i have the knowledge of using different softwares on a computer to help prioritise my workload for efficiency.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to new opportunities in the relevant field and I hope you consider my resume. You can contact me soon via phone or email. I will contact you next week to confirm the details of the interview.