Sample Cover letter for Customer Service
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Customer Service.
(Write your name and address)
2902 Parkway Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Community Health Systems Inc.
1247 Bombardier Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your advertisement in YAHOO! HotJobs regarding the Customer Service for your office at Tucson . I would like to join Community Health Systems Inc. in this position. I am sure that my skills are suited to your needs perfectly.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Train and counsel over 40 customer service representatives in multiple departments which includes: Customer Care, Accounts Receivable,
- Credit departments on a daily basis to increase individual scores and department averages.
- Creatte reports to determine weekly and monthly averages and awards based on the company´s incentive program and to identify and explain individual strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Played a key role in detecting an employee gathering information from our customer´s database and fraudulently using their information for own personal gain.
- Made collection calls to the customer´s paying out a deposit and handled disputes received from the credit reporting agencies regarding customer collection and charge off accounts.
- Processed administrative duties such as account maintenance for billing purposes, handled fraud victim alerts, maintained monthly audits on fraud alerts, employee rate plans and deposit accounts.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume for your consideration. I am looking forward to contribute in this position in your company. I will contact you next week for confirming the details regarding the interview. Thanks a lot for your assistance in this matter.