Sample Cover letter for Customer Service Management
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Customer Service Management. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
4143 Ashton Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1100 Gore Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Customer Service Management post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with YAHOO! HotJobs , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in Regis Corporation at Austin and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Maintain control of orders which came in from customers and to follow them up till the orders were delivered.
- Take telephone orders of takeaways, which means, I have an excellent telephone manner, I meet and greet customers and take payment of their orders.
- During busy periods I also pack takeaways, this sense of duty is a highly skilled memory game as you have to know what goes where.
- Deal with any complaints and queries that customers have.
- I have also done the final accounts for the daily takings.
- To close and label containers, pack takeaways and oversee orders.
- Take telephone orders and meet and greet customers.
- I took payments of customer’s cash, cheques and cards.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a great thing for me to keep in front of you the knowledge that I have earned so that you can make out the ability which I have in me. Kindly let me know the interview timing so that we can discuss the matter appropriately.