Sample Cover letter for Customer Service Manager
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Customer Service Manager.
(Write your name and address)
3966 Alpaca Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Federal Express Corp.
2820 Winifred Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Net-Temps.com I came to know about the vacancy for Customer Service Manager and I am keen to work under your guidance. Federal Express Corp. in Irvine is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I cover for the resource managers deal with Damage to Property claims to resolve them cost effectively and with the customers best interests met.
- I take escalated calls from the operators- these calls are generally complaints from customers. The goal is to put right what ever has been done wrong.
- I also help to motivate the call centre in general by arranging events and keeping the atmosphere positive.
- I assist the training team by training operators whenever required.
- I also enjoy dealing with customers on a first hand basis by jumping on the phones whenever the call centre has a cal queue.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In detail I would like to know the role of candidate in the company in order to accomplish my pre parathion work aptly. In the end would say thank you for lending precious time in reading my letter.