Sample Cover letter for Customer Service Sales
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Customer Service Sales.
(Write your name and address)
4526 Rockwell Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Mercury General Corporation
3785 Stratford Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by Mercury General Corporation at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via Jobing.com for the Customer Service Sales post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My main role includes selling travel/pet insurance over the telephone, providing great customer services and after sales advice and care.
- Adhering to Data Protection Act
- Adhering to Financial Services Authority requirements
- Dealing with customer queries and amendments
- Organisation of all incoming and outgoing post
- Printing of new or existing documents.
- I am computer literate.
- I have achieved an NVQ level 2 in Customer services.
- I have great listening and communication skills.
- I am competent at dealing with customer complaints.
- Meet all required business targets.
- Training new consultants on postal duties.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.