Sample Cover letter for Data Entry Clerk
If you want to rule the position of Data Entry Clerk and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
2017 Farland Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3565 Charles Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got recommendation of this job via CareerBuilder . Working for Data Entry Clerk would be great experience for me and if got a chance I can prove myself as good learner. It is well known fact that Colgate-Palmolive Co. in West Roxbury is known for its quality work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Handling artists’ rights, this position involves:
- Working to regular deadlines, despatching royalty statements to artists, extensive correspondence with artists, updating client details,
- It is a nonprofit making organisation. Roles included:
- Internet research to locate and contact writers, entering works onto the data-base, correspondence with authors/estates or representatives,
- Other organisations and members of the public, answering general queries and informing writers on copyright issues, delivery of royalties to regular deadlines.
- My main area of responsibility was published authors and academics.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.