Sample Cover letter for Data Entry Supervisor
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Data Entry Supervisor so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
1251 Ashcraft Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Nacco Industries Inc
4091 Prospect Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From CareerBuilder I learned about the vacancy for Data Entry Supervisor in Nacco Industries Inc at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To recommend training and support needed for each member of direct staff
- Delegating work load i.e. invoices, payments, emails and general office duties
- Dealing with customer subscriptions and accounts involving credit cards, cheque and BACS payments. Resolving customer claims and replacing missing issues of magazines
- Answering enquires from customers via phone and e-mail
- Resolving queries and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Prioritising work-load with associated office duties, i.e. filing, faxing, scanning and organising diaries
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.