Sample Cover letter for Database Architect
What to mention in cover letter for this Database Architect? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
760 Vernon Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lincoln National Corporation
989 John Daniel Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in the CareerBuilder about the vacancy for Database Architect I am keen to work with your company, Lincoln National Corporation at Encinitas. I think I can cope up with the educational requirement mainly because of the work experience that I possess.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Led the design and development of all Oracle and SQLServer physical databases exploiting and enhancing the Enterprise data models.
- Exploited physical deployment of enterprise models and Rochade Repository to ensure integration of strategic, tactical and legacy data assets
- Developed and enhanced corporate data and modeling standards and guidelines
- Led data architects and data base administrators in the education of staff and reviews and qa, to ensure compliance with standards
- Contributed to global initiatives as member of architecture steering committee
- Worked with the technical and solution architects to specify new hardware, hardware upgrades and software to support the solutions.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am earnestly looking forward to your response to discuss further about my eligibility and credentials. You can contact me anytime via phone or email to discuss the arrangements for the interview. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in this case.