Sample Cover letter for Dental Hygiene
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Dental Hygiene in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
4817 Murphy Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
International Multifoods Corporation
3040 Indiana Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As an experienced professional, I’m very interested in the Dental Hygiene position with International Multifoods Corporation. I have a proven and excellent track record in most of the competencies you’re looking for in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Within my 8 years of nursing I gained the certificate of dental nursing and oral health certificate.
- I built a good rapport with my patients and colleagues.
- I assisted the dentist in all aspects of dentistry and patient care.
- Daily duties would involve setting up the surgery, checking patient notes, meeting and greeting patients and aiding the dentist.
- Newly qualified dental hygiene therapist keen to expand my clinical and personal skills in a dental practice where I can continue my professional development.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am expecting an arrangement of meeting in a coming week in order to carry out the interview session. Kindly let me know the date and timing via email or by telephoning. Thank you for denoting precious time.