Sample Cover letter for Dental Nursing
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Dental Nursing.
(Write your name and address)
2767 Patterson Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2064 Monroe Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
According to your advertisement in CareerBuilder , I would like to apply for the position of Dental Nursing at New York . As I have been working in the same domain around five years I have acquired good skills related to the above mentioned job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for patient care before, during and after treatments,
- Mixing tooth filling materials,
- Assisting the dentist with the equipment and instruments required for all types of procedures.
- Cross infection control and sterilisation of surfaces and instruments.
- Oral health care education, giving instructions on prevention of oral diseases.
- Processing dental radiographs whenever needed, monitoring the quality of radiographs and the changing of processing solutions.
- I am also competent at administration work such as filing, dealing with complaints and booking appointments to ensure service runs smooth.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.