Sample Cover letter for Dentist
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Dentist would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
2648 Paul Wayne Haggerty Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2272 Langtown Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m interested in joining Banta Corporation at Dentist position. My previous experiences and educational background matches with the job requirements well. I am sure I would be a valuable asset to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Full-time employment in a fast-paced clinical setting
- Population served consisted of very young to adolescents
- Primarily focused practice on pain alleviation and restoring function
- Administered anesthetics as needed during procedures
- Instructed patients regarding preventive dental care
- Evaluated dental needs to determine patterns in dental disease
- Designed and fit prosthodontic appliances: space maintainers, bridges, and dentures
- Diagnosed and treated diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gum, and oral structures
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume for your consideration. I am looking forward to contribute in this position in your company. I will contact you next week for confirming the details regarding the interview. Thanks a lot for your assistance in this matter.