Sample Cover letter for Designer
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Designer would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
676 Carriage Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Amkor Technology, Inc.
3481 Quarry Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the classified ad in Net-Temps.com seeking to fill the position of Designer for your office at Sugar Notch . I understand the work profile and I have experience in the relevant field. I am sure I would be make good contribution to Amkor Technology, Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- product pricing based on bills of materials and drawings,
- responsible for producing detailed CAD drawings from concept as well
- as based on customer’s drawings, sketches or product models,
- visitations of building site before and during product’s design process,
- correspondence and meetings with suppliers as well as project’s
- engineers, customers, consulting companies,
- responsible for products’ data base administration,
- providing complete documentation of the designed products to
- the production department as well as to the other companies.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I firmly believe that the advertised position suits ideally to match my skills and background in the relevant field. I can make a significant contribution towards the growth of the organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss my qualifications for the position.