Sample Cover letter for Diesel Mechanic
What to mention in cover letter for this Diesel Mechanic? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
2703 Cinnamon Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Furniture Brands International Inc.
4903 Trouser Leg Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m very keen to apply for this Diesel Mechanic position with Furniture Brands International Inc.. I am sure that my education and employment background matches well with your position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I also have some knowledge of arc and gas welding.
- If and when the opportunity to further my personal skills development does come about, I am not afraid to rise to the occasion and take up the challenge.
- Being in a managerial position in the past few years, I have extensively developed and honed my skills in dealing with people of all groups.
- A self confessed workaholic is what I would classify myself as I pride myself with a good track record regarding to safety and housekeeping.
- As I am firm believer in safety first.
- As a person with sober habits and a non smoker I lead a healthy life and keep myself extremely fit by walking everyday and walking a lot of miles/km.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to end the letter by saying simple thank you as your devotion of time to read my letter is a great thing for me.