Sample Cover letter for Director Of Communication
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Director Of Communication, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
2299 Forest Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
2144 Lauren Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the YAHOO! HotJobs of your need for a Director Of Communication for your office at Beltsville . I would be glad to be part of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Management of Director and Team Leaders diaries
- Preparations of meetings, meeting papers and visitors
- Taking of minutes at meetings, internal and external
- Management of teams (18) annual leave and sickness
- Ordering of departmental stationary and management of petty cash and expenses
- Liaising with agencies and recruiting temporary staff
- Attending away days
- Acting as first point of contact for the Director across the organization
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.