Sample Cover letter for Director of Human Resources
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Director of Human Resources requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
3135 Crestview Manor
(Write Employer’s name and address)
LSI Logic Corporation
4336 Bassell Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing JobCentral.com I got to know about vacancy for Director of Human Resources in LSI Logic Corporation in Indianapolis and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Lead team of HR professionals in support of enterprise operations.
- Coordinate talent recruiting & acquisition and training & development.
- Direct leadership development and succession planning initiatives.
- Oversee policy and program development in areas such as safety, risk management, performance management, employee relations, hiring and termination standards, as well as payroll and benefits administration.
- Collaborate with executive teams to ascertain and remedy workforce management and training concerns. Manage HR aspects of corporate acquisitions.
- Devised and implemented strategies to facilitate compliance with legal and regulatory directives regarding employment.
- employment benefit insurance claims.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.