Sample Cover letter for Distributor
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Distributor are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
2272 Alpaca Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CareerBuilder I came to know about the vacancy for Distributor and I am keen to work under your guidance. Great Lakes Chemical Corporation in Tustin is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was a student training to be a manager in the company.
- This required me to distribute some merchandise from our clients to the customers.
- In order to do this I was trained to have confidence and customer skills in order to approach and interact with customers.
- I was based in the litigation department where I was sent to do the personal injury side.
- I was trusted to be involved and examine some of the evidence in their cases and also to deliver some information on a case to the opposing party’s solicitor.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.