Sample Cover letter for Document Control Administrator
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Document Control Administrator. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
1430 James Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
M & T Bank Corporation
4775 Rockford Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Contributing towards work for M & T Bank Corporation in Rochester by availing Document Control Administrator is a great thing in itself. For bringing this opportunity in front of me I would like to express my gratitude to JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Keeping drawing register of all drawings approved for construction is kept up to date.
- Ensuring all superseded drawings are removed from register and archived and replaced with up dated version.
- Sending drawings to reprographics to be issued in requested sizes.
- Ordering any items required by site using purchase visa card or invoicing system.
- Clear items bought on purchase card for payment.
- Ensuring timesheets are correctly filled in; paying wages of labour staff and also ensuring travel expense forms are completed.
- General office duties such as filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Taking minutes and also distributing to relevant persons.
- Maintaining filing structure and ensuring mail is delivered to appropriate persons.
- Issuing Requests for Information and keeping a register up to date with responses.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.