Sample Cover letter for Drafter
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Drafter should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
789 Wakefield Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Analog Devices, Inc.
3658 Elk Creek Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Drafter position in Philadelphia . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Drafting year end accounts from client records .
- (Clients records vary from a box full of receipts to spreadsheets)
- Answering phone calls and dealing with client queries
- General admin duties from February – April
- Logging in jobs when received
- Looking to leave as I feel I now need more of a challenge to coincide with my Study
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.