Sample Cover letter for Electrical Engineer
Learn how to write good cover letter for Electrical Engineer in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
1369 Olive Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hillenbrand Industries Inc.
3972 Brannon Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the job opening from Monster.com , and I am very excited to apply for the position of Electrical Engineer . I have the privilege to work in this field for last few years. I would bring in my valuable work experience and job skills by joining your company at this Electrical Engineer .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Major Projects – including design, specification, and installation.
- Mechanical & Electrical for new and refurbished buildings.
- Locating and commissioning new plant and equipment.
- Building management system development,
- Reorganisation of electrical distribution system,
- Inverter controls of fans and air compressors,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will be waiting for your reply and hope it would be positive. In the coming week will make a call to know more about the day, date, venue and timing of the interview. Thank you is the last thing which I can say for delivering your precious time.