Sample Cover letter for Electronic Assembler
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
3957 Hiddenview Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1827 Conifer Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in CareerBuilder . Working with Hubbell Inc. located in Philadelphia for Electronic Assembler would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My job role involved all aspects of assemble work, working as a team member and been able to work effectively on my own completing various tasks.
- I was also required to work under pressure to meet crucial deadlines.
- I worked in the dispatch department packing units for export this required me to work efficiently as other people were relying on me.
- I worked different shift patterns including early and late starts and finishes.
- My job role also entailed me to work with computers for sight lining and job finishes.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won?t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.