Sample Cover letter for Elementary School Teacher
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Elementary School Teacher, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
1707 Dye Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Harrah’s Entertainment Inc.
335 Chapel Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Today there are many advertisements coming out for the Elementary School Teacher but they are not as challenging as of those mentioned by Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. at Tempe. When I came to know about vacancy of this post via Monster.com , I was completely thrilled.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Has developed a drama curriculum and choral curriculum for High School beginners to meet the criteria of the United States National Standards for the Fine Arts Programme.
- Organised events such as concerts and open mic nights to raise money for department.
- Actively involved in the PTA in order to assist with entertainment for events such as National Day and Winter Carnival.
- Recently chaired a committee to gain CIS accreditation.
- Actively supports all school events both in and outside of school where possible, such as participating in Dubai’s 1st Literature Festival which assisted in promoting the school publicly.
- Is currently setting up an in-company dragon boat team and is in the process of taking a helming course.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume for your consideration. I am looking forward to contribute in this position in your company. I will contact you next week for confirming the details regarding the interview. Thanks a lot for your assistance in this matter.